Pages

Thursday 22 December 2011

Big Dream

"Wanita Berkerjaya" that my dream and I'm gonna prove it one day.



Can't wait to go work :) 
Walking into the office with my high heels and everyone looked up to me. Proud of being myselfAnd they respect who I'm as a woman. Nobody can prevent me to do anything, because I have grow up. No one can judge me by the way I look. 
Have my own car, house :) Ohmaigosh, shopping! yeah, I can do anything, anything with my money :D Always chill out with my friends. 
Have my own collection of hand bags and shoes, can't believe it!
*Get married one day, all girl want it, rite?

I want help the orphans and help those in need a help. Take care of my family's.

As I gonna say is "your dream never quit,only you do it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caring is sexy