Pages

Sunday 29 July 2012

Feeling




"You said you loved me,
but you were going to break my heart,
You said you would love me forever,
So why are we apart?
If you really meant forever,
Than say you will try,
cause you once said forever,
And that made me cry..." - anonymous 


So girls, find the kind man that will treat you better and will love you for the rest of your life.

You know how hurt is our feeling when we started to love someone, and suddenly they left us easily like there were nothing happen.
Sometimes we wondering where is the plans that we make for both of us, and all the promises.

It is hard to forget all those memories we had through with someone we love.
All those memories keep playing in mind everyday!
And it's damn much hurt to forget what we had together.


Even I know you're in love with a girl that is perfect than me. But, don't walk away from me cause I miss you. How foolishness I am to fall over you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Caring is sexy