Pages

Friday 23 November 2012

Fix




There's was a time that my mind was filled with negative talk and self-doubt. Those thoughts were so loud I could not hear my authentic, true self shine through. 
I believed I would have to work at it, change myself, somehow be good enough so I can be free to be myself. I believed the key to happiness was figuring out how to “fix” everything that was wrong with me.
If I fixed myself, then I could enjoy life and be that free woman I always envisioned myself to be. Little did I know the key to this freedom wasn't fixing myself at all, but was realizing that the little voice coming up from my mind tell me that " I am worth to life in this earth, I can be whoever I want". And I know, I just need a potential from myself that I could be better than the past. I can shine brighter than everyone else. 
-"Everything start from believe."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caring is sexy