Pages

Thursday 14 March 2013

Are you ready batch 95?

Assalamualaikum,
Well this is the first post in 2013. Nahh, kinda lazy to update my blog since I'm busy studying last year.



As you know SPM result set to be release on March 21 and good luck to batch 1995.


Jangan putus berdoa kepada Allah untuk mendapat keputusan yang bagus. Asalkan memuaskan hati kedua ibu bapa kita :)

Honestly I am very confident with my target and because of it I'm hoping the result will be release early than the actual date. But, everything was change since yesterday. I started to think what is my first reaction when I'm holding my SPM result. Am I gonna scream out loud because of happiest or disappointed with myself?
I never gonna get straight 8 A's... duh unbelievable -.- but InshaAllah 3 - 5 A's. Amin :)

And the hardest things to do is, looking for university/ college. Am I the only one who doesn't wanna study 'far far away' from the city? I try to apply a university with a good facilities and environment and maybe not too social? But most of all, IT or programming is the first course imma apply for. Actually I am student from Sekolah Menengah Vokasional Balik Pulau dalam bidang pengaturcaraan komputer sebab tu lah nak sambung dalam course IT atau yang berkait denganya. Heee :D

E'eh macam tak ada kena mengena langsung dengan title dekat atas kan kan? But anyway good luck :) Semoga dapat keputusan SPM yang baik/ bagus/ cemerlang :)
Jangan kecewa kalau tak dapat keputusan SPM seperti yang kita yakinkan. Mungkin ada hikmah disebalik itu.

1 comment:

  1. insyaAllah.. lets pray for the best reault for SPM yea.. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Caring is sexy